FINAL EVALUATION

  • Click the correct modal or modal form to fit the sentence.


Q1.I didn’t feel very well yesterday. I ..... eat anything.
cannot
couldn’t
mustn’t

Q2.You ..... look at me when I am talking to you.
could
should
would

Q3.I was using my pencil a minute ago. It ..... be here somewhere!
can
could
must
would

Q4.You really ..... be late again.
must not
don’t have to be
http://esl.fis.edu/grammar/multi/modal1.htm



Choose the correct PRESENT TENSE form of the verb TO HAVE for each sentence:

1. My sisters all _________ boyfriends.
  have
  has

2. The teacher ________ a yellow shirt. 
  have
  has

3. My brother ________ a great job. 
  has
  have

4. Does he ________ a dog?
  has
  have


5. They don't ________ a lot of money.
  have
  has
https://www.learnenglishfeelgood.com/english-verbs-tohave1.html


Rewrite the sentences in passive voice.
  1. Sheila is drinking a cup of tea. - 
  2. My father is washing the car. - 
  3. Farmer Joe is milking the cows. - 
  4. She is taking a picture of him. - 
  5. I am writing a poem. - 
  6. We are not playing football. - 
  7. He is not wearing a tie. - 
  8. Is she preparing the party? - 
  9. Are they talking about the meeting? - 
  10. Is she watering the flowers? - 


Choose the correct preposition 

1. My best friend lives ______ Boretz Road. 
a. in
b. on
c. at
2. I'll be ready to leave ____ about twenty minutes. 
a. in
b. on
c. at
3. Since he met his new girlfriend, Juan never seems to be ______ home. 
a. on
b. in
c. at
4. The child responded to his mother's demands ______ throwing a tantrum. 
a. with
b. by
c. from
5. I think she spent the entire afternoon ______ the phone. 
a. on
b. in
c. at
http://grammar.ccc.commnet.edu/Grammar/quizzes/preposition_quiz1.htm...................................................................................................


Exercise 1 - Comparatives and superlatives

  1. My sister thinks she's(intelligent) than me, but I don't agree!score
  2. Avatar is probably(bad) film I've seen!score
  3. What is(wet) month of the year in England?score
  4. Do you think the Harry Potter films are(good) than the books?score
  5. Who is(powerful) person in your country?score
  6. I think Men in Black 1 was(funny) than Men in Black 3.score
  7. Is Angelina Jolie(old) than Sandra Bullock?score
  8. John is (nice) person that I know.score

Put the verbs into the correct form (past progressive).
  1. When I phoned my friends, they (play)  monopoly.
  2. Yesterday at six I (prepare)  dinner.
  3. The kids (play)  in the garden when it suddenly began to rain.
  4. (practise)  the guitar when he came home.
  5. We (not / cycle)  all day.
  6. While Aaron (work)  in his room, his friends (swim)  in the pool.
  7. I tried to tell them the truth but they (listen / not) .
  8. What (you / do)  yesterday?
  9. Most of the time we (sit)  in the park.

Fill in the correct reflexive pronouns.
  1. I did not want to believe it and then I saw the UFO .
  2. The girl looked at  in the mirror.
  3. Freddy, you'll have to do your homework .
  4. You don't need to help them. They can do it .
  5. I introduced  to my new neighbour.
  6. Boys, can you make your beds ?
  7. She made  a pullover.
  8. What happens when a fighting fish sees  in the mirror?
  9. The father decided to repair the car .
  10. We can move the table .

Choose the correct form.
  1. We sometimes  books.
  2. Emily  to the disco.
  3. It often  on Sundays.
  4. Pete and his sister  the family car.
  5. I always  to the bus stop.

Replace the personal pronouns by possessive adjectives.
  1. Where are (you)  friends now?
  2. Here is a postcard from (I)  friend Peggy.
  3. She lives in Australia now with (she)  family.
  4. (She)  husband works in Newcastle.
  5. (He)  company builds ships.
  6. (They)  children go to school in Newcastle.
  7. (I)  husband and I want to go to Australia, too.
  8. We want to see Peggy and (she)  family next winter.
  9. (We)  winter!
  10. Because it is (they)  summer.





Resultado de imagen para good luck gif






















Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

REFLEXIVE PRONOUNS

PAST PROGRESSIVE

Modal Verbs